POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wireframe mobius thingy : Wireframe mobius thingy Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Wireframe mobius thingy
From: Billy R
Date: 12 Jul 2007 23:45:02
Message: <web.4696f4d539134c4082ce9eee0@news.povray.org>
I'm getting back into POV after my standard 6 month hiatus and here is my
first attempt.

I need some advice on lighting. I seem to have trouble getting the floor to
stay lit enough without resorting to using a shadowless white fill light. I
feel like I am doing something wrong. Any advice on light setups?

Also, I tried rendering at 1200x1200 and scaling in GIMP to 600x600, but I
still can't get the image to look non-jaggie. Any pointers on decent aa
techniques?

Comments and criticisms are appreciated as well. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'topmod1.jpg' (116 KB)

Preview of image 'topmod1.jpg'