POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first image! : Re: My first image! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first image!
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 12 Jul 2007 09:40:00
Message: <web.46962deacaeff22e9d1ada7f0@news.povray.org>
"Alfonso Vicente Zurdo" <kba### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I'm a new user of POV-Ray, and I'm doing some experiments with fantastic
> LightSys from Jaime Vives Piqueres. A simple scene, all CSG hand-coded, and
> standard radiosty used.
>
> I hope you enjoy it!
>
> Any commentaries and suggestions are wellcome. I want to do a best work with
> my scene.

Welcome to the POV-Ray community.  The image is a very fine effort indeed!
My only suggestion would be to remember to have fun with your images.  If
you decide to develop this particular image further, some things to think
about might include: Whose room is this?  What might sit on the nightstand
that would tell the viewer something interesting about this person.  Do you
want the image to be poignant? ...amusing? ...something else?  As good as
your very first image is, there would seem to be very few limits to what
you'll be able to express in your work.  I look forward to seeing what
comes next.

Best Regards,
Mike C.