POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : LionSnake works under Vista : Re: LionSnake works under Vista Server Time
4 May 2024 13:01:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LionSnake works under Vista
From: JeffBTX
Date: 9 Jul 2007 08:50:02
Message: <web.46922e98e4c937503550779c0@news.povray.org>
Second that... hehehehe

One caveat, though...

With this or *any* other app that was not specifically designed for
WinVista:

NEVER accept the 'default' install path (I.E. DO NOT put it under
(drive):Program Files or (drive:Program Files (x86). This is not an issue
with LionSnake, you basically unzip & put it where ever you want (but dont
put it into a Program Files path...)

I put my LS installation in c:LionSnake

Works perfectly fine under Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit (AMD 63 X2
5200+ Processor)