POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle at night : Re: Castle at night Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle at night
From: RusHHouR
Date: 3 Jul 2007 08:10:02
Message: <web.468a3ba53ec38bfb47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Thanks again for all the advise.

At the moment Im so frustrated at this silly scene. Too much time, even in
Pov-Ray terms, that has given me nothing.

This very instant I have very negative feelings towards heightfields,
disgusting point lights and last but not least layered textures with color
maps and patterns, scaled and rotated again and again beyond recognision.

You render and adjust and render and adjust and the outcome never is what
you expect.

I going back to rsocp's... blah.