POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Study for individual clouds. : Study for individual clouds. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Study for individual clouds.
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 28 Jun 2007 08:00:02
Message: <web.4683a2416089feb3e8ba46670@news.povray.org>
Hi friends!

After a first pass for my study on cloudscapes, and especially sunsets, I
focus now on individual clouds and experimenting. I use the POV's basic
scene for the environment. Here is a first attempt to a compact and

Comments and advise welcome.

I am aware that individual clouds are DF3'able, and that the subjet has
already been worked (cf Gilles Tran). My concern is to try and find a
single-pass yet effective and versatile way to get acceptable clouds, with
means to produce a wide variety of cloud types and coverages. If it appears
that a single pass process cannot meet that goal, I would like to automate
it.

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: