POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first attempts at learning lighting : My first attempts at learning lighting Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  My first attempts at learning lighting
From: clarkking
Date: 27 Jun 2007 00:15:01
Message: <web.4681e2acd96d07a0b56da8d00@news.povray.org>
I'm new to POVRay and am trying to learn about lighting.  This is rather
simple but my concern with this was the lighting.  The
one included radiosity just to see the effects i dont think it was
any different than the render with the area lights only.  Nothing too
complex but first shots at realism...PLEASE offer suggestions, I am
currently planning on getting started with Mego POV to learn about HDRI as
I think I'll find the
most realistic renders with these fractal objects.

Thanks for looking!

<c>

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: