POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Relativity WIP : Re: Relativity WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Relativity WIP
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 22 Jun 2007 19:30:01
Message: <web.467c5a7796c808ffd8b0db80@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the comments everybody. I shall post high-quality renders as they
materialise. Test renders are very quick if I use the base union (no bricks)
- only a few seconds - but take 2-3 hours for radiosity and bricks.

The railings and arches won't be difficult, just tedious, but I'm looking
forward to the people. Shall I go for realistic or mannekin?

:-)