POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Relativity WIP : Re: Relativity WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Relativity WIP
From: RusHHouR
Date: 22 Jun 2007 08:25:01
Message: <web.467bbee496c808f47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Wow, I love these kind of images. Feels like you can look at it forever. As
well as being cool I would almost desribe it as... amusing - in a most
respectfull way. Can only imagine the work behind, fitting all of it
together. Very much looking forward to the upcoming versions. :)

I find the lighting very nice as it is. The doorways fall into shadows and
the open areas are very bright.