POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Relativity WIP : Relativity WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Relativity WIP
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 22 Jun 2007 07:35:04
Message: <web.467bb2a924130b2d731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Hi all, thought I'd post this cos it's starting to look good. I coded the
geometry in an ancient version of RayShade almost 15 years ago, recently
dug it out and extracted all my coordinates. It's built from the ubiquitous
eroded blocks - I just ran a load of inside() tests on a grid through the
plain union to get them in place. I need to do some pruning to get the
memory usage down but I'm pretty happy with the structure and lighting now,
maybe just a little brighter.

There's still a lot of work left though; arches, railings, people,
ground/grass, trees, a few props...

Comments and so forth welcomed as always.
Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'relativity02.jpg' (128 KB)