POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making clothing in Poser - Q & A : Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A Server Time
19 May 2024 10:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A
From: Janet
Date: 19 Jun 2007 23:35:02
Message: <web.4678a024f6c4f1b4b5573d5a0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> I am (almost) certain I commented on your Queen of Hearts, but I cannot find
> it anywhere.... :-(
> So, I just want to say that it is excellent work indeed, and that with
> conforming clothes which are more difficult than dynamic ones after all. It
> is something I shall have to look into also as the combination of both is
> often unavoidable.
>
> Thomas

You did comment previously Thomas, so thank you and thanks again!!
Conforming is not hard - if you buy them. The purchased ones usually come
with a lot of adjustments (morphs) you can do to make them fit well. Of
course, if you're making your own - that gets way more involved. The ones I
made didn't have any morphs so, they're not hard at all. The hardest part is
the modeling... something I may never really master. :)

Janet