POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Invitation: The Gate is Never Locked : Re: Invitation: The Gate is Never Locked Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invitation: The Gate is Never Locked
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 14 Jun 2007 11:55:02
Message: <web.46716443753da72731f01d10@news.povray.org>
I love it! The rocks are great (isosurfaces, presumably), especially that
slate-like slab across the threshold of the gate. The mountainside in the
distance looks fantastic, and the not-too-obvious woodland is nice. The
whole scene looks very... real.

Although the darkness in the foreground works well I find myself wanting to
see more of the detail there... any chance you could crank up the
brightness of the sky so we can have a decent peek?
:)

Bill