POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Study for athmospheres (WIP) : Re: Study for athmospheres (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Study for athmospheres (WIP)
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 11 Jun 2007 12:15:01
Message: <web.466d742a43579e8de8ba46670@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Keep up the good work, guys!! And keep us informed! When you are done, I/we
> would certainly much appreciate some kind of tutorial to make all our
> outdoor scenes better!!!
>
> Thomas

I can't imagine I can do something you can't Thomas :o)! Seeing your latest
scenes and your latest entries, you are at pre-guru state and speeding very
fast!! YOU could tell us so much! But if this study leads me (or us, Jim and
I, if we can share and dig) to something reasonably usable and
determinitstic, I will be proud of telling the way I proceed. As I already
told here, I try to imitate nature.

To be honest, I have a wider goal, but it is too early now.

Attached: a dense cloud cover with 5 degrees sun elevation.

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cloud_cover_8.jpg' (26 KB)