POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Starship WIP : Starship WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Starship WIP
From: Mike Sobers
Date: 10 Jun 2007 21:00:02
Message: <web.466c9da85105f3e057033b2e0@news.povray.org>
I've still got a long way to go with this one, but I thought I'd post the
WIP and get some feedback.  Eventually, I'll make an observation deck in
the forward section, with some seating, tables, and plants.  I'll also add
a few different varieties of fighters when I get them made.  It needs more
superstructure - a bridge, and some big appendages maybe.  Engines and
nacelles will be added at some point.  I'm not quite happy with the texture
- it seems too flat but I'm not sure what to do about it.  Any comments
would be most welcome.

Mike S.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: