POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Invitation" WIP : "Invitation" WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  "Invitation" WIP
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 10 Jun 2007 15:00:03
Message: <web.466c49824d242db7d1b1e8e80@news.povray.org>
This is an image I've been working on off and on for about a month.  I have
hopes to develope this into a much more complete image with more trees and
plant life inside the garden (and hopefully a waterfall), but I decided to
go ahead and post a WIP image.  I'd love to know what you think so far.

Disclaimer:  Yes, there is some slight post-processing in this image for the
lighting.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'invitationwip1.jpg' (213 KB)