POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YACGSE (new angle) : Re: YACGSE (new angle) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YACGSE (new angle)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 9 Jun 2007 17:55:01
Message: <web.466b20b1571ab8a97e595fbb0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the comments everybody. This really was a bit of a random
experiment, I honestly didn't think of this approach until after I'd
submitted the previous version to CGSphere.com. It's my first ever use of
focal blur, too!

I might play further with this ruined motif, it wasn't too difficult to put
together. More overhangs - of the brick variety! ;-)

Jellby <me### [at] privacynet> wrote:
> Two comments, though:
> - The flat portions of the bricks look a bit too flat.
Yes, they are a little. Easily rectified, I'll bear that in mind for future
brick structures (and there will be!).

> - The girl's legs seem too long, might be the perspective.
She does have longer legs than is completely normal, but in this case I
think it's mostly the perspective. The camera's pretty much right on the
floor.

Bill