POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YACGSE (new angle) : Re: YACGSE (new angle) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YACGSE (new angle)
From: milco2006
Date: 8 Jun 2007 16:45:01
Message: <web.4669bf8d571ab8a98a118f440@news.povray.org>
Hey,

I saw your last post for CGsphere and liked the brickwork and concept a lot.
However absolutely love the new camera angle, it really gives a wonderful
sense of scale to the whole picture! My only fear is for the poor young
lady and that seriously interesting overhanging lot of bricks on the
crumbled front of the sphere. Anyway just to say nice picture.

Malcolm