POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YACGSE (new angle) : YACGSE (new angle) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  YACGSE (new angle)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 8 Jun 2007 15:35:01
Message: <web.4669ae9cb060a40a7e595fbb0@news.povray.org>
Hello again.

Here's a different camera angle on the ruined cgsphere - it rocks! Please
note, good people, that the only changes are the camera definition, the
absence of the grid ground plane and a slight fog to get a colour-graded
sky. The geometry is identical to the previous version.

I'm going to be more adventurous with my POV camera in future :-)

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bricksphere_final2.jpg' (169 KB)

Preview of image 'bricksphere_final2.jpg'
bricksphere_final2.jpg