POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere - Tea-Light : Re: CGSphere - Tea-Light Server Time
8 Sep 2024 23:55:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CGSphere - Tea-Light
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 6 Jun 2007 09:10:02
Message: <web.4666b18d6d68fc4badf907970@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I've finally put another CGSphere submission together.  Was a bit of an
> exercise in making the wax material.
> CGSphere link: http://www.cgsphere.com/gallery/details/?submission_id=3240

Nifty! I'm going to sign up for the CGSphere site just so I can vote for it.
 (- and so I can get around to creating a submission.) The contrast between
the bit of blue in the flame and the rest of the well chosen subtle color
palette is truly eye-catching.  I for "two" would love to see the code for
the flame.  Kudos.

Regards,
Mike C.

P.S.  "barberofcivil" is a great handle