POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art : Re: Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art
From: def gsus-
Date: 30 May 2007 16:10:02
Message: <web.465dd96a557e2f9dbd61fc7e0@news.povray.org>
> Something I wrote in one of my many efforts:
> The human body has receptors for both cannabis and dopamine and by some
> strange coincidence, fitting molecules are produced in nature. If you have
> any intuitive quality you should, by now, be throwing rocks at evolution
> theory and embracing intelligent design.

hahaha. i agree completely.
though i wasnt completely sure _before_ i started into evolutionary algos to
train neuronal nets and stuff. but soon it got quite obvious! modern sience
should really start accepting the conclusions they must be making all the
time. as far as i am concerned--nothing has ever come out of any primordial
soup without ME (as the CREATOR) pushing in certain directions.
also there is this cool software Framsticks http://www.frams.alife.pl/ where
you can evolve creatures and train them or let them find loopholes in their
environment.
i should say it also has a povray export, just to not let this turn into a
pure philosophical thread ;)
however, anyone trying this prog will admit that it takes a lot of effort
and intelligence on the side of the invisible creator if you want to get a
neat creature.
"who is this evolution theory guy anyway?"