POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art : Re: Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art
From: alphaQuad
Date: 30 May 2007 03:30:02
Message: <web.465d25ae557e2f9d8ea04a7d0@news.povray.org>
Let me try to reply to all in a single try.

>Hmm, where? Are you referring to the red (oxygen?) spheres on either
side the benzene ring?

Keep looking Sam. Hint: Hydrogens are the small clear ones, a lower meth
CH3. Yet you know what a benzene ring is. Now I am confused :)

>The universal principle of opposites?
Good one

>...took a while to render...

+a0.3, then cropped to 2000 for no cam distortion

>is the y/y created by intention?

No. It happened by accident or was that synchronicity?
(subliminal is a good word too)
Synchronous to the y/y and receptor/agonist sense.

Something I wrote in one of my many efforts:
The human body has receptors for both cannabis and dopamine and by some
strange coincidence, fitting molecules are produced in nature. If you have
any intuitive quality you should, by now, be throwing rocks at evolution
theory and embracing intelligent design.

CB1 is a neuro-protecting receptor in the brain and CB2 in the spleen for
the immune sytem. See the gallery for more study.

And another thought scrambler: "If god were proven by science. It (god)
would cease to exist."

I forgot to add the POV file if you want to change BG, etc.
http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/thc_yy036.pov

Want to play? I did it with the exporter I wrote for mirc.
http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/matrix.html

I dont know if its my Firefox or the board, cant reply to own message, keeps
telling me to login. Hope this doesnt delete the last reply.