POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art : Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Yin/Yang in internal glass, now that's art
From: alphaQuad
Date: 29 May 2007 05:00:01
Message: <web.465be50d72d2160384d08eae0@news.povray.org>
Yin/Yang symbol appears in the internal glass of Hydrogen atom, POV rocks.

or can't, or wont understand universal principle, would likely be bored to
tears. Suffice it to say, this would not likely have been probable without
my POV exporter, for me at least.

New user here. I see "Txemi Jendrix" made an attachment into a link to
higher res. I would have also, but don't see how at this point, so here's
the link to high res:
http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/thc-2000x1500z.png
2,300,089 bytes (overkill? ya probably)
Does anyone want to explain how to do this?

Thomas said in reply to referenced post:
http://news.povray.org/web.465b0c90d83753a0d769ee460%40news.povray.org
"He uses his Razor to prove the existence of God in a 'scientific' way."

Think I just used POV like "William's Razor": "Whenever synchronicity
occurs, Archetypes at play, magic afoot". (Copyrighted quoted but truth
never sues)

Hope you like it.
Is there something to read here on making links in news-messages?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'chrome-thc.png' (97 KB)

Preview of image 'chrome-thc.png'