POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Invaders From Mars! WIP 1 : Re: Invaders From Mars! WIP 1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invaders From Mars! WIP 1
From: kike
Date: 25 May 2007 06:45:01
Message: <web.4656be20d8d38174be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Is it only made with POV? fantastic!!! I love fire at the background, it
would be great if you explain how to get that awesome effect!!!.
I read that book long ago and made me think of drawing something in pov. But
I thougth of tripods as "jointed" machines and something more dirty, like
old machines, more like 19th century trains. But it is true that your
sketch is more like a 1950 comic cover. Great job