POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Less is more? Or just less? : Re: Less is more? Or just less? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Less is more? Or just less?
From: Kenneth
Date: 21 May 2007 04:30:02
Message: <web.46515858dc8ac399104733ea0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> schreef in bericht
> > No more then a minute or two; Disney wasn't really part of my childhood.
> > Google isn't turning up anything obvious, could you let me in on the joke?
> >

> The three spheres form the outline of Disney's Mouse  :-)
>
> Thomas

Makes me wonder just how minimalist an image-of-three-circles needs to be,
in order to keep those wonderful Disney folks from sniffing around, looking
for blood. It IS such an iconic image--one large circle with two smaller
ones above. I wonder: If it's turned upside down, does that make it a
different design?  :-P   Hmm, probably not--their lawyers are no doubt onto
such tricks....

But I do love their theme parks!

KW