POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : odd head : Re: odd head Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: odd head
From: kike
Date: 17 May 2007 05:30:02
Message: <web.464c2084d51739fdbe7bfb550@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> This is my attempt to model a human head from scratch in wings.
> I'm not entirely happy with it, I was trying to get it to look like
> someone in particular, and it doesn't really.

I have done my own attempts with faces (I still working in my own face)

http://personales.ya.com/robertoullan/images/wip/wip1_big.jpg

and I know it is not easy, but if it is your first attempt, go on because it
is quite good. My first attempt was horrible compared with yours. And think
that to model a reasonable face with Wings is a long hard job so dont give
up. Now I'm stuck with the ears...