POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Less is more? Or just less? : Re: Less is more? Or just less? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Less is more? Or just less?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 14 May 2007 09:10:02
Message: <web.46485e60dc8ac399b02f2c680@news.povray.org>
"scam" <sca### [at] mailusydeduau> wrote:

> No more then a minute or two; Disney wasn't really part of my childhood.
> Google isn't turning up anything obvious, could you let me in on the joke?

1.  Despite having carefully cultivated a "wholesome family" image, Walt
Disney and his corporation were/are actually (IMHO he added so as not to be
sued) quite a nasty bunch of folks, notorious for, among other things, suing
the pants off of people for using anything that remotely resembles their
copyrighted material.

2. In recent times, a simplified geometric version of the Mickey Mouse
character has been widely used as a company logo, especially for
television.

Example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Channel_graphics

I pretty sure you already know this, but just in case...  Folks were making
fun of Disney's litigious tendencies, not your work.

Regards,
Mike C.