POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Missile Command : Re: Missile Command Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Missile Command
From: triple r
Date: 9 May 2007 22:35:01
Message: <web.464284a77c696236f75446900@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> Inspired by Missile Command arcade game...

Neat.  Looking at http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030329/wd2.jpg it seems
like the exhaust plume might be a bit hotter and more turbulent.  Maybe an
isosurface or even media would look more realistic, but then I haven't
played the game so maybe the goal is to mimic the game, not the real thing.
 Even if I didn't play that one, I do miss those old games though.  And the
time to play them.

 - Ricky