POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reading table (WIP) : Re: reading table (WIP) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reading table (WIP)
From: RobF
Date: 9 May 2007 08:45:01
Message: <web.4641c189e0f789f329c50a910@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I see what you mean. The table on the left is larger with a height of
34 inches - the right table is only 32" high. They are almost parallel: the
left table is angled slightly away from the wall (I hate everything
perfectly lined up!). Not sure if that accounts a noticeably different
vanishing point. I'll have to experiment a bit with that.

Thanks,

Rob.