POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Thankyou POV-Ray : Thankyou POV-Ray Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Thankyou POV-Ray
From: JS
Date: 8 May 2007 18:10:01
Message: <web.4640f4ce2575940484b845a50@news.povray.org>
Hi.

Thankyou to every one who helped me out with my origial pic, 'Catgirls at
the beach.'

I've made some improvements, such as using a height field for the sand, as
was suggested. There are still a few things to do here, but it did take 18
minutes to render so I just accepted as it was for now.

Anyway, this picture is dedicated to the great POV-Ray team and everyone who
uses the best ray tracer in the world!

Thankyou.

James S.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'catgirls at beach 2.jpg' (72 KB)

Preview of image 'catgirls at beach 2.jpg'
catgirls at beach 2.jpg