POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zoey, WIP : Re: Zoey, WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zoey, WIP
From: nemesis
Date: 7 May 2007 16:55:01
Message: <web.463f91bbcfff79ea773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> I have literally no idea how you can make something that detailed in
> wings3D... or in any other software for that matter. The muscle definition
> looks stunning.

Indeed!  Character modelling never fails to impress me.  I for myself will
only ever attempt it when the interface is not mouse point'n'clicks, but
virtual reality gloves, so that it's just like handcrafting stuff... too
much trouble all these bezier splines, surface subdivision and extrusion
operators...