POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zoey, WIP : Zoey, WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Zoey, WIP
From: triple r
Date: 7 May 2007 15:10:01
Message: <web.463f79097a3da2acefa9f3280@news.povray.org>
About two years later I find myself with some free time, so here's my second
real attempt in Wings3D.  I always find myself pleasantly surprised with the
modeling capability, but I haven't tried to UV map anything yet.

The face doesn't feel quite right, but maybe it just needs eyes and color.
Lets see... neck too long, head to big(?), not house-trained.  Anyone care
to guess the breed of my roommate's dog?

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'zoey.jpg' (56 KB)