POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Bulls Eye Source : Re: Bulls Eye Source Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bulls Eye Source
From: Kiwidamien
Date: 6 May 2007 21:55:03
Message: <web.463e85cfeb0d01ea1186e9060@news.povray.org>
James Moore <jtm### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
> I included both the code I used to make the dartboard image map and the
> resulting png image that I added the numbers to.  Be warned, it's kind
> of messy.

Hi James,

  I am writing a chapter of a physics text, and wanted some darts to show
vectors coming in and out of the page. I have copied the darts in your text
file and made pictures with them. May I have your permission to use your
dart models in this way?

Cheers

Damien Martin
University of California, Davis