POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Catgirls at the beach : Catgirls at the beach Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Catgirls at the beach
From: JS
Date: 27 Apr 2007 20:05:01
Message: <web.46328efd1261c587b91d91ca0@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I've been working on my catgirl mannequins and although they're still not
complete (as you'll see from the picture) they have come a long way from
when I started last year. Please I would like your feedback on this pic as
there's a lot to be fixed.

It's all created using just basic shapes, no external model program. How
could I make the sand better as it came out not quite right. Speaking of
the sand, I had a real problem: how can you create an infinite plane that's
partly sand and the rest water going off to the horizon? Because I couldn't
solve the problem I had to turn the camera angle but it works quite well.

Thank you.

James S.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: