POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : faces with Wings II : Re: faces with Wings II Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:07:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: faces with Wings II
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 24 Apr 2007 07:30:02
Message: <web.462de7d199c083ce43f28d40@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.462899ce9419a00bbe7bfb550%40news.povray.org%3E/

> and this is how it looks now.

The mapping looks really good, really.  I've never figured out how that's
done, myself.  Are you creating the map yourself, and if so, how do you do
it?

The only thing is, I think the proportions are a bit off-- the eyes
should be about in the middle,  vertically speaking.  I've not attempted
many 3D faces, but it took me a long time to get it right with pencil and
paper.  I just did a quick search for face proportions from the internet, I
hope it might help you:

-- Kirk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: