POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Before-After WIP : Re: Before-After WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before-After WIP
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 23 Apr 2007 09:00:02
Message: <web.462cadb5433af92843f28d40@news.povray.org>
I agree that you might work on the composition a little bit.  There's a lot
of empty space.  Just an idea, but perhaps the glasses could be really
close, and in fact the camera is looking through the lens to see part of
the cane behind it?  Just to add some more interesting modelling, a shiny
brass handle on the cane might be good (btw, I really enjoyed your
animation of the making of the glasses--that was an excellent idea).

IMHO, I can't imagine that someone who would wear *those* particular glasses
would use *that* particular cane (not that she could see it, but I imagine
she'd pick something a little more unique).

I like the idea, and I look forward to seeing it develop.

-- Kirk