POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TINA CheP [wip 2] : TINA CheP [wip 2] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:39 EDT (-0400)
  TINA CheP [wip 2]
From: Allen
Date: 22 Apr 2007 20:45:02
Message: <web.462c012052ba188023628ff90@news.povray.org>
5h 45m later, and voila, I have this new looking scene.  Added a rock and
focal blur.  Some turbulence to the ground texture.  Redid the clouds to
make them less dense.  Sphere is now chromelike, but textured as well.  I
didn't get the effect I wanted, but it'll work for now.

I was amazed by how much the focal blur does for a scene... it made it look
so much more realistic.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcomed.  I would like to thank all
those who commented last time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'main.jpg' (44 KB)