POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TINA CheP [wip] : Re: TINA CheP [wip] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TINA CheP [wip]
From: Allen
Date: 22 Apr 2007 04:05:01
Message: <web.462b16c98491c1b523628ff90@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info.  I added some Turbulence in the checkered ground plane,
but it didn't look like it was enough.  I thinned out the clouds and am
preparing to add some atmospheric media as well.  The focal blur wasn't as
good as I hoped, I'll increase it to make it better.  Oh, the stone isn't
in the right place as well, but I'll fix that as well.  I also removed
radiosity... it was a piece of crap on this image.  It over saturated
everything way too much and slowed the render down.

I'm just not looking forward to another 4 hour render to tweak these things.
 I can't wait until I get my pc... it'll be much faster to fix things.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'main.jpg' (49 KB)

Preview of image 'main.jpg'