POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water [wip] : Re: Water [wip] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water [wip]
From: Allen
Date: 17 Apr 2007 22:35:01
Message: <web.462582ff3ed27ac5e0c98e3b0@news.povray.org>
Not a problem at all.  I actually was going to replace that yellow ball with
a media filled cone.  That would be my sun instead... and I would place a
haze from the atmosphere as well.  Right now, I'm running into problems
with the code.  It wont render properly.  I think the macro for the sun
doesn't like how I coded the image.  It makes it point the wrong place
instead of at the camera.  It could have to do with translations, but there
is too much code for me to really fix it.

I'm at the point.  Figure it out, or scrap it.

The attached file is my gift to whomever would like it.  Please give me some
credit if you decide to use it.  I wouldn't mind having a link to the
finished image so I can see how people have worked with my start.

Thanks,
Allen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: