POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where are the error messages? : Re: Where are the error messages? Server Time
5 May 2024 00:33:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are the error messages?
From: Steely
Date: 15 Apr 2007 18:35:01
Message: <web.4622a83a7c49d4a5594e4f8f0@news.povray.org>

> Create one
> texture around the whole union and you are done.

possibility to texture them in any other way as I am used to, but I will
give it a try as soon as the machine is free.

However, to understand the problem better: by what exactly is it caused? I
have made thousands of loops over the years, and never, never, never I came
across this message. And this one is one of my smaller loops with < 100
items, I have made them far bigger without problems.

S.