POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Before and after WIP : Re: Before and after WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and after WIP
From: milco2006
Date: 14 Apr 2007 19:10:02
Message: <web.46215f272cd286fba35dc34c0@news.povray.org>
I meant to add to my post:
1)If anyone can help with more realistic soil effects then please could you
help as I was annoyed with myself that I couldn't make the soil look good.
I have at the moment settled for the unrealistic but most effective method
that I have played with so far (i.e just texturing the plane).

2)I am still working on the wall textures but any comments or suggestions
are still welcome.

3)As with the last post, any suggestions are welcomed and if you have any
thoughts on how to increase potorealism or any other aspect then I would
very much appreciate to hear them.

~Malcolm