POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My First image : Re: My First image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First image
From: Elija
Date: 14 Apr 2007 14:25:01
Message: <web.46211c2adcc65b217fd315660@news.povray.org>
First of all, thanks to everyone for their kind words.

Anti-aliasing really makes a difference doesn't it! and I have changed the
camera angle a bit to avoid the crash :D

I have a couple of questions though if you don't mind.

How do I go about lowering the ambient light?
Is there a good tutorial on making my own textures?