POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first image : My first image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:47 EDT (-0400)
  My first image
From: Allan
Date: 14 Apr 2007 11:50:02
Message: <web.4620f7c277255f54387a47510@news.povray.org>
Well, at least the first image I am willing to show.  It is basically a
tribute to Ruth Bernhard, a German born photographer who did the famous
"Lifesavers" image.  She passed away last October and the obituary in the
San Fransico Chronicle gave me this idea.  So, if you are into binary codes
you can probably read the simple message.

My final image resolution was 3,000 by 2,400 and took 49 hours to render on
a 3GHz MacPro running MegaPOV.   The excessive time was due to focal blur,
HQ indoor radiosity with a sky sphere and two light sources.   Many thanks

a great tool!

-Allan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: