POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My old house : My old house Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:31 EDT (-0400)
  My old house
From: kike
Date: 4 Apr 2007 08:25:01
Message: <web.461398c6c2174716be7bfb550@news.povray.org>
Hi, this is the first time I post an image here so I'm a bit nervous
expecting your comments.
This is my house, I live there, but it is as it was 15 years ago. I have
checked old photographs to get the details. The image is not finished
because I'm still thinking of adding something to make it more interesting.
Perhaps you can give me some ideas.

You can find more of this staff in http://personales.ya.com/robertoullan/
Sorry that the english version of the web page doesnt work very well.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pajarete.jpg' (394 KB)

Preview of image 'pajarete.jpg'