POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Lessons from 10secondclub.net : Re: Lessons from 10secondclub.net Server Time
17 May 2024 05:32:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lessons from 10secondclub.net
From: David Cuny
Date: 3 Apr 2007 13:45:01
Message: <web.461291a2b207dae8ebd4ff50@news.povray.org>
> Can you describe it some? I'm deep in the midst of creating my own code for
> doing the same (generically) so I'd love to hear about something that was
> particularly easy to use.

I think you misunderstand. The site was a competition site where they posted
10-second sound clips, and people created animations to go along with them.

So there wasn't any particular software.

If you're interested in lipsync software, here are a couple of links:

http://www.thirdwishsoftware.com/magpie.html (Commercial)
http://www.lostmarble.com/papagayo/index.shtml (Open Source)

Here are my own takes on these programs, in Java:

http://jlipsync.sourceforge.net/
http://yolo.sourceforge.net/