POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ivy growing on Bridge : Re: Ivy growing on Bridge Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ivy growing on Bridge
From: Grassblade
Date: 29 Mar 2007 04:15:01
Message: <web.460b8314887cc560997bba560@news.povray.org>
Absolutely great pic!
In the nitpicking department ;-) : I don't think grass would grow so close
to the tree; and with trees so close, I would expect to see some serious
amounts of moss on the underside (and a bit on the sides too) of the
bridge, and on the rocks just above water level.
I disagree on the too-green comment, though. The camera is in the shadow of
a tree, meaning light comes through the leaves, which in my experience
tends to give everything a green hue. On the other hand it might be a
monitor-calibration thing.