POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings Head : Wings Head Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Wings Head
From: stm31415
Date: 28 Mar 2007 22:20:01
Message: <web.460b2fa6a900d48ffc02165f0@news.povray.org>
I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this. It's still too smooth, I need
more depth to the features, and the lips are awkward --- but I've now
knocked out two heads in as many days.

It isn't perfect, but it is in proportion, and I didn't have to fight with
wings like I have in the past. I think I'll try for something a little less
generic next time; also take some time to concentrate on a more effective UV
map.

What do you think?

-
Sam Bleckley