POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP CGSphere entry: seed : Re: WIP CGSphere entry: seed Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP CGSphere entry: seed
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 28 Mar 2007 06:30:01
Message: <web.460a50b45a502ad61833aac80@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
> Great CGSPhere image, the focal blur is very good and I like the floor I
> know it is breaking the rules a bit but there are a lot of images that
> change the floor and at least the pattern is similar. The textures look OK
> to me so I am keen to see the finished version.

Hi Sean, glad you like the image.
The final version is almost ready and the textures and lightning are much
better (IMO) than this one.

I'll try to post it on Sunday (if I have an internet connection, I'm moving
to a new house and I don't have a phone line yet).

> Sean

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com