POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ivy growing on Bridge : Re: Ivy growing on Bridge Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ivy growing on Bridge
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Mar 2007 02:40:01
Message: <web.4608c9e9887cc5601b1188640@news.povray.org>
"Kirk Andrews" <kir### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Here is my render again, having added the ivy from the Ivy Generator,
> changed the trees, adjusted the slope of the path, and fixed the area light
> shadows(thanks to Thomas and Alain).  I'd appreciate all comments and
> suggestions.  Let me know what you think!

Very nice, I like the green atmosphere but I think that you should have more
tree cover for it to be realistic. A couple of other points that I think
might improve the image. Since the arch of the bridge is made of stones I
think the top of the base should have a keystone to help it stay up. The

length should be across the bridge. Finally the scale of the ivy is too

great job.

Stephen