POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 06:54:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: Zekaric
Date: 26 Mar 2007 13:10:02
Message: <web.46080bdcac010f74aa9878c30@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Zekaric" <zek### [at] NyOaShPoAoMca> schreef in bericht
> > TRACE  - Themed Ray-Traced Art Competition and Education/Exposition
> >  or TRA-C (pronounce: Tracy)
>
> Tracy is really nice!
> The competition is open to all ray-tracers as far as I know, isn't it?
>
> Thomas

I hope so.  From some of the other messages, I was getting the impression
that POVRay was 'preferred' or the only allowed program.  I might have read
into it too much.

I liked Tracy as well.  I was thinking at year ends there could be the grand
award ceremony,  "The Tracies!"  (Yeah, taking from those other award shows
like the Genies, Junos, Geminis, Oscars. Etc. Enz...)