POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Bridge (WIP) : A Bridge (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  A Bridge (WIP)
From: Kirk Andrews
Date: 25 Mar 2007 19:45:02
Message: <web.460716efcc3df6852577d2d70@news.povray.org>
My favorite time of day is when the sun hangs low on the horizon and casts
long rays of warm yellow light on the landscape.  This is just an effort to
recapture that feeling on a cloudy Sunday.

The bridge is made of superellipsoids, the trees are from POVTree (and
aren't my favorite trees--I'll try something different next time I render
this), and the landscape is made from isosurfaces, of course.

I used an area light but I'm left with grainy shadows.  Could someone tell
me how to avoid that?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bridge995.jpg' (87 KB)