POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A 3D image : Re: A 3D image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A 3D image
From: sahraoui
Date: 23 Mar 2007 11:00:02
Message: <web.4603f93e30bc53b5439ba8f00@news.povray.org>
There is no problem in making less turns.
Well I drew springs because the software I was using
is not that great (illustrator). That image is just an illustration
The spring are supposed to be replaced by helices.
Yes the membrane is needed unless we make a lot of spheres that would make
a sheet
what do you mean by membrane with a volume

regards